A walk-in-interview will be held in the Vidyalaya premises(INS Chilika) in order to prepare a panel of teachers in different subjects to be engaged on contractual /daily need basis in Kendriya Vidyalaya INS, Chilka against leave/clear vacancies during the academic year 2017-18. Interested candidates fulfilling the qualification may appear for the interview with their original marksheets and certificates and a set of photocopies of the same as per the details given below:
Registration will be done from 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. . No registration will be entertained after 10:00 A.M.
- TGT (English/Mathematics / Hindi/ Sanskrit, Social Science/ Science )– 1. Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50 % marks in the concerned subject. 2. For Social Science candidate should have any of the two subject History, Geography, Economics, Political Science of which one must be either History or Geography in Graduation. For TGT (English/Hindi/ Sanskrit) Concerned subject should be an elective at Degree level. 3. B. ED or equivalent from a recognized University.
- PGT (COMPUTER SCIENCE) : 50 % mark in aggregate B.E. or B. Tech(Computer Science/IT) OR an Equivalent Degree or Diploma OR B.E. or B. Tech(any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in computers OR M.Sc.(Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent OR B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate Degree in subject OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate Degree in any subject OR ‘A’ level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject OR ‘b’ or ‘C’ level from ‘DOEACC’ .
- PGT(English, Hindi, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Commerce) – Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with minimum 50 % marks. Desirable : B.Ed from Recognized University or equivalent.
- PRIMARY TEACHER : Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50 % marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed./B.Ed.
COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR: BE/B.Tech(Comp.Sc.) / BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/ M.Sc.(IT)/ B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any Science subject with PGDCA from any recognized university ’O’/’A’ -Level from DOEACC/‘B’-Level from DOEACC.
- Coach For Game / Sports: Graduation with diploma in Physical Education / B.P.Ed from any recognized university. Participation in the state level / National level Game / sports will be given preference.
Yoga Teacher: Graduation in any subject from a recognized university and one year training in yoga education from a recognized institution.
- Dance / Music Teacher : Degree/ Diploma in the subject professional competence.
Note:– 1. Candidates without B.Ed. having first class career may be considered for the post of PGT.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates having teaching experience in CBSE or any English medium School will be given
4. Candidates who have qualified in the CTET conducted by CBSE will be given preference for the
concern post of TGT/PRT.
5. The Candidates should have bilingual competency to teach in English and Hindi.
6. If the number of candidate for a particular post is more, written test will be conducted to short list the
candidates for interview.
7. Consolidated remuneration per month for PGT Rs.27500/-,TGT Rs.26250/-,PRT and vocation
8. For details and CV form please visit website: www.kvchilka.org.in and bring filled in CV form at the
time of interview.
For further details and application form format http://www.samajaepaper.in/ dated 23th Feburuary 2017 (Page No. 13)