- A walk-in-interview will be held in the vidyalaya premises for the following posts in order to prepare a panel of teachers in different subjects to be engaged on contractual / part-time basis /daily need basis Kendriya Vidyalayas under Berhampur Cluster (1) K.V. BERHAMPUR, (2) K.V. GOPALPUR MILITARY STATION, (3) K.V.ASKA, (4) K.V. DIGAPAHANDI, (5) K.V. BHANJANAGAR (6) K.V. HINJILICUT (7) K.V. GAJAPATI against leave/clear vacancies during the academic year 2017- 18.
Interested candidates fulfilling the qualification may appear for the interview with their original mark sheets and certificates and a set of photocopies of the same as per the details given below:
Registration will be done from 8.00 A.M to 10.00 A.M. No registration will be entertained after 10.00 A.M.
PGT : Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with minimum 50 % marks &B.Ed from Recognized University.
PGT (COMPUTER SCIENCE) : B.E. or B. Tech(Computer Science/IT) OR an Equivalent Degree or Diploma OR B.E. or B. Tech(any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in computers OR M.Sc.(Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent OR B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate Degree in subject OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate Degree in any subject OR ‘B’ level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject OR ‘C’ level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and communication Technology and Graduation.
COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR: BE/B.Tech(Comp.Sc.) / BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/ M.Sc.(Electronics with Comp. Sc.)/ M.Sc.(IT)/ B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor Degree in any Science subject/Math. With PGDCA OR Post-Graduate Degree in any subject with PGDCA/ ’O’-Level from DOEACC/‘A’-Level from DOEACC.
TGT : Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50 % marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50 % marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed from Recognized University.
TGT- Social Science – should have any of the two subject History, Geography, Economics, Political Science of which one must be either History or Geography in Graduation.
TGT (English/Hindi/ Sanskrit)-Concerned subject should be an elective at Degree level and candidate should have studied the subject in all the 03 years at degree level.
TGT (Maths)-Bachelor Degree in Maths. With any two of the subject(i.e. from Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science ,Statistics. )
TGT(Science)-Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
PRIMARY TEACHER : Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50 % marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed./B.Ed.
Note : The candidates should be competent to teach both in English & Hindi medium.
NB : 1. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
2. Candidates who have qualified in the CTET conducted by CBSE will be given preference
for the post of TGT & PRT
3. Consolidated remuneration per month for PGT Rs.27500/-, TGT- Rs.26250/-, PRT
and vocational instructors Rs.21250/-
4. Written test will be conducted to short list the candidates for interview for the post of PRTs, PGT(Computer Science) and Computer Instructor.
5. The Panel will be prepared by giving due weightage to the career marks, working experiences in schools and performance in the Interview.
6. For details and C.V form please visit Website: kvberhampur.edu.in and bring filled in C.V. form at the time of interview.
For further details and application form format http://www.samajaepaper.in/ dated 14th Feburuary 2017 (Page No. 16)