ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research)-National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis, invites eligible candidates to attend for a Written Test/ Walk-In-Interview for the following Medical Officer, Project Assistant, Project Technician, Multi Tasking Officer, DEO, Project Technical Officer posts on the ad-hoc research project entitled “National Survey for state- wise prevalence of Microbiologically confirmed Pulmonary Tuberculosis in India. Read below details to get more information.
ICMR BBSR Job Details
Post Name & Vacancy Details
- Scientist C (Medical Officer): 1 Nos.
- Project Technician Il (Health Assistant): 6 Nos.
- Project Assistant (Field Investigator): 2 Nos.
- Project Technician Ill (Laboratory Technician for IRL): 2 Nos.
- Project Technician I (Laboratory Technician for Field): 3 Nos.
- Project Technician Il (Laboratory Assistant): 1 Nos.
- Project Technician Ill (X-Ray Technician): 2 Nos.
- Multi Tasking Staffs (Helper & Sweeper): 2 Nos.
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 1 Nos.
- Senior Project Assistant (UDC): 1 Nos.
- Driver cum Mechanic: 1 Nos.
- Project Technical Officer (Senior Investigator): 1 Nos.
- Project Technical Officer (Senior Technical Assistant): 1 Nos.
- Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker): 1 Nos.
Duration for all the posts for one year on contractual basis and it may extendable for another 6 months. The selected candidates are expected to participate in the community survey in the rural areas of Odisha and if necessary in other states. The venue of Walk-in- Interviews/Written Test will be held at RMRC, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar 751023 and reporting date will be February 13th 2019 for posts SL.No. 1 to 3, February 14th 2019. For Posts SI. Nos.4 to 8 and February 15th 2019 for Posts Sl.No. 9 to 14 and reporting time for all the posts will be from 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Details for essential qualification, experience, roles and responsibilities, consolidated pay for each post etc., are available in the Institute website www.nirt.res.in / www.icmr.nic.in / www.rmrims.org.in. DIRECTOR
Visit Official Website: Click Here
Official Advertisement: Click Here