Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., invites online application from eligible candidates for Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. 1 posts for its different branch like Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura & Westbengal. See the job details to get more information.
IOCL Job Details
- Post Name: Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. 1
- No of Post: 50 Nos.(UR-35, SC-04, ST-04, OBC-07)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10,500-24,500/-
- Qualification: Higher Secondary Education (XII) with minimum 45% Mark in Aggregate for Gen. & OBC candidates & 45 % in case of SC & ST candidates against reserve position with valid heavy vehicle driving license.
- Experience: Minimum 1 Year Experience in heavy vehicle driving(Exclude Training) .
- Age Limit: 18 to 26 years
How to Apply:
Aspirants willing to apply for the above post are advised to visit IOCL website http://www.iocl.com For detailed information on eligibility criteria, payment of application fee, plan of examination, how to apply and other instruction etc.
Starting Date of Apply Online Application: 16th June 2018
Last Date of Apply Online Application: 7th July 2018
Date of Exam: 25th August 2018
Date for Declaration of Final Results: 30th September 2018
Apply Online: Available from 16th June 2018
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here