Indian Oil Corporation limited, largest commercial undertaking in India and fortune “Global 500” Company requires result oriented personnel with initiative and enterprise for Various Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Position at its state of the art Refinery at Paradip, Odisha. Read below Job details to get more information.
IOCL, Paradip Refinery Odisha Recruitment 2018 Details
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV(Production): 27 (UR-06, SC-04, ST-15, OBC-NCL-07)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV(P&U-O&M) : 05(UR-03, SC-01, ST-01)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV(Mechanical)/Junior Technical Asst.IV : 03 UR-02, OBC-NCL-01)
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV(Instrumentation/Junior Technical Asst.-IV : 05 (UR-02, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-NCL-1)
Pay Scale for Above Posts: Rs.11,900-32,000/- (under revision)
How To Apply:
Detailed notification consisting of eligibility criteria and other details are available on official website of – www.iocl.com recruitment section. Application submitted only through online mode will be accepted. Candidates re advised to take printout of the filled in online application form, sign in the space provide for the purpose and forward the same along with all supporting documents by ordinary post to The Adviser, General Post Office (GPO), Post Box. No. 145, Bhubaneswar – 751 001, duly signed by him/her so as to reach us by 30-08-2018. Applications sent through Registered post / Speed Post / Courier shall not be accepted by the Post Office.
- Date of Opening Online Application : 01-08-2018 (10:00 Hrs)
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 21-08-2018 (17:00 Hrs).
- Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application Form Along With Supporting Document: 30-08-2018 (17:00 Hrs).
- Tentative Date of Written Test : In the month of September, 2018
Visit Official Website: Click Here
Official Advertisement: Click Here