Government of Odisha Electrical Licensing Board Office of the Engineer-in-Chief Electricity-Cum-Principal Chief Electrical Inspector, Odisha invites application for Workmen Permit (Wireman-MV / Lineman-MV /
Workman-HT) Examination-2018 as per the ELBO Regulation Odisha, 2014. See below details to get more details.
Workman Permit – Wire Man/Lineman-MV / Workman-HT Examination Details
- Online application will be available from 21.05.2018 till 20.06.2018 (up to 11.59PM) in the EIC (Elecy.) website: eicelectricityodisha.nic.in
- Hard copy of application with enclosures is required to be submitted to the concerned Superintending Engineer-cum-Electrical Inspector office.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copy of required documents during the online application process.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements only shall be shortlisted.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be intimated by SMS through their Mobile Number as furnished by them during online application and have to download the Admit Card from EIC(E) website. No individual admit card will be sent to candidates by Post.
- These candidates shall have to furnish the original documents for verification on the date of the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy between the documents uploaded (with the online application) and the original documents submitted for verification, the applicant shall be disqualified.
- Online applications incomplete in any shape shall be rejected.
- Only the Regular employee working under distribution licenses shall be considered for obtaining experience certificate from the Higher Technical Authority (not below the rank of Executive Engineer / Manager) of Distribution Company.
- Experience Certificate obtained from Contractor / Supervisor shall be in prescribed format clearly indicating period of experience and specimen signature of both contractor / supervisor should match with ELBO record.
- Name of depositor mentioned in the e-challan must be same as the applicant otherwise application shall be rejected.
How to Apply:
For detailed advertisement visit: – EIC (E) WEB SITE: “eicelectricityodisha.nic.in” Examination fees of Rs.200/- for Workman Permit is to be remitted on line through Odisha Treasury Portal (e-challan) under the prescribed Head of Account: “0043-00-102-0034-01001-000” In case of SC & ST applicants, the examination fees shall be Rs.100/- for Workman Permit subject to furnishing self attested copy of the caste certificate issued by Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar. The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement available in the official website of the EIC(E) “eicelectricityodisha.nic.in“. The EIC(E) reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the examination without assigning any reason.