Government of Odisha Electrical Licensing Board Office of the Engineer-in-Chief Electricity-Cum-Principal Chief Electrical Inspector, Odisha invites application for Workmen Permit (Wireman-MV / Lineman-MV / Workman-HT) Examination-2018 including endorsement for mining as per the ELBO Regulation Odisha, 2014. Read below details to get more details.
Workman Permit – Wire Man/Lineman-MV / Workman-HT Examination Details
- Online application will be available from 27.08.2018 till 26.09.2018 (up to 11.59PM) in the EIC (Elecy.) website: eicelectricityodisha.nic.in
- Applications will be received ONLINE only through the EIC (Electricity) website: eicelectricityodisha.nic.in
- No printed copy of application is required to be sent to the ELBO Office.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copy of required documents during the online application process.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements only shall be shortlisted for appearing the examination.
- No individual admit card will be sent to candidates by Post for appearing the Examination.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be intimated by SMS and have to download the admit card from EIC (Electricity) website for appearing written examination. If a candidate qualifies the written examination, he shall be intimated through SMS to appear for Viva-Voce.
- These candidates shall have to furnish the original documents for verification on the date of the oral test.
- In case of any discrepancy between the documents uploaded (with the online application) and the original documents submitted for verification found at any stage, the applicant shall be disqualified.
- Online applications incomplete in any shape shall be rejected.
How to Apply:
For detailed advertisement visit: – EIC (E) WEB SITE: “eicelectricityodisha.nic.in” EXAMINATION FEES of Rs.500/- for SCC (MV&HT) is to be remitted online through Odisha Treasury Portal (e-challan) by selecting office: “SE-cum-Secretary, ELBO, Bhubaneswar”, Payment type: “05-Licensing” i.e. Head of Account: “0043-00-102-0034-01001-000”,. In case of SC & ST applicants, the examination fees shall be Rs.250/- for SCC (MV & HT) subject to furnishing self-attested copy of the caste certificate issued by Tahasildar/Additional Tahasildar. The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement available in the official website of the EIC(E) “eicelectricityodisha.nic.in“. The EIC(E) reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the examination without assigning any reason.