Government Autonomous College Panposh, Rourkela Odisha, invites offline applications for admission into P.G. course in different subject like Botany, English, Mathematics, Odia, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Sociology, Pol. Science, Economics, Education, Psychology for the Session 2018-19. See below details to get more information.
Government Autonomous College Panposh, Rourkela P.G Admission Procedure
(I) Regular P.G Courses(2 Years): The College provides regular teaching facilities in 11 subjects. They are Botany – 48, English – 32, Odia – 32, Chemistry – 32, Physics – 32, Zoology – 32, Sociology – 32, Pol. Science – 32, Economics – 32, Education – 32, Psychology – 32, Mathematics – 32, Sociology – 16
(II) Self Finance P.G. Courses: The College provides 2 year PG course in Computer Science – 64 Seats and Commerce – 64 Seats under Self Finance scheme.
(I) P.G Courses (Regular): Students seeking admission to 1st Semester of P.G. courses must be a graduate from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 40 % marks in the aggregate and 40 % marks in the subject concerned.
(II) P.G Courses (Self Finance): Students seeking admission to 1st Semester of P.G. courses must be a graduate from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 40 % marks in the aggregate and 40 % in the subject concerned.
How To Apply:
The candidates seeking admission to PG courses are required to go to the College website www.gacrkl.ac.in and download the application form and prospectus or we also provide here direct link in below for application form and prospectus. After download print a copy of the application form and fill appropriate box. The applicant has to affix his/her recent colour passport size photograph (self-attested) on the application form. The applicant and his/her parent/ guardian have to sign in the “Application Form” before submitting the same. The filled in application form along with receipt of Rs.500/- paid in the college counter between 09.00 am to 11.00 pm
- Availability of Application Form in College Website: 17th May 2018 (Thursday)
- Submission of Application Form in College Counter: 21st May to 5th June 2018 between 09.00 am to 11.00 pm
- Last Submit Date of Application: 5th June 2018.
- Date of Entrance: 10th June 2018 (Sunday)
- Publication of 1st Merit List & Waiting List: 18th June 2018(Monday)
- Admission of 1st Selection Application: 22nd June 2018(Friday)
- Publication of 2nd Merit List & Waiting List: 25th June 2018(Monday)
- Admission of 2nd Selection Application: 30th June 2018 (Saturday)
- Commencement of Class for P.G 1st Year (2018-19) Tentative: 2nd June 2018 (Monday)
Click Here To Download Details of Official Advertisement
Click Here To Download P.G. Admission Information Brochure
Click Here to Download Application Form For P.G. Admission