Brief Information: Government College of Engineering, Bhawanipatna invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant ( Accounts), Junior Assistant ( Establishment & MIS) and Multi-Task Service Personnel on purely temporary basis. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 16/01/2019.
||No of Post
||Qualification / Eligibility
||Date of Interview
||Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
Desirable: Accounting/Finance experience with computer knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tally
||Jr.Assistant ( Establishment & MIS)
||Any Bachelor’s Degree
Desirable: experience with computer knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and working with ERP
||Multi-Task Service Personnel
||Minimum HSC OR Xth passed with English reading capability and Driving skill
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENGAGEMENT
Professional code of conduct
- Any lapses in performing his/her duties as assigned by the NPIU/Institute from time to time.
- Inciting students against other students, colleagues or administration (this does not interfere with the right of a staff member to express his/her difference of opinion on principles in places where students are present) or any other such actions which are against the interest of the Institute.
- Indulging in communal activities, or making inappropriate remarks on caste, creed, religion, race or sex in his/her relationship with his/her colleagues and trying to use the above considerations for improvement of his/her prospects or any other such actions which are against the interest of the Institute.
- Refusal to carry out the decisions by appropriate administrative and academic bodies and/or functionaries of the institute without giving reason.
- Educational qualifications certificates (Photocopies)
- Photograph (passport size)
- Experience certificates
Venue OF Interview: Government College of Engineering, Kalahandi, Bhawanipatna