Gangadhar Meher University Sambalpur invites online applications for admission into PG Regular & Self-financing Courses for the academic session 2018-19. Read below details to get more information.
Gangadhar Meher University Sambalpur PG Admission Details
- Subject of PG Regular Courses : Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Mathematics Odia, Philosophy, Physics, Pol. Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Zoology
- Subject of PG Self-financing Courses: Computer Science, MBA (F.M.)
Important Dates for PG Regular/self-Financing Courses :
- Availability of online application form- 26.05.2018
- Last date of submission of online application form- 10.06.2018 (Mid Night)
- Last date of submission of hard copy, online filed-in application form with requisite document & DD of application fee at the University counter or by speed post – 12.06.2018 by 01.30 pm.
12.00- 01.00 PM
| 3rd Sitting
|| Zoology, Psychology, Philosophy
||Odia, MBA (F.M.)
How to Apply:
Before applying online candidates are advised to read the prospectus thoroughly and keep the instructions in mind for error free submission of application form. To apply online candidates are required to visit the university website www.gmuniversity.ac.in and go to Admission tab & click on “APPLY ONLINE”. The submission of hard copy of the downloaded filled-in application form with requisite document & DD of Application fee is compulsory. Mere submission of online application form without the hardcopy will not be considered for selection