DMET Odisha D.Pharma Admission 2018 – Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha invites on-line applications from the intending candidates by the undersigned up to 27.07.2018, for admission into Diploma in Pharmacy Course in the Government & Private Pharmacy Colleges of the State of Odisha in the academic session 2018-19. Read below details to get more information.
DMET Odisha D.Pharma Admission 2018 Details
- Course Name : D.Pharma
- Duration : The D. Pharm. course is of 2 years Teaching followed by 3 months of compulsory apprenticeship Practical Training.
- Application Fee: Rs.600/-(Rupees six hundred only) in shape of a Bank Draft, drawn in favour of “Convener, D.Pharm. Selection Committee-2018-19”, payable at Cuttack.
- Eligibility For Application:
To be eligible to apply for D.Pharm. course the applicant must –
(1)Have passed 10 +2 Science examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Bio-science/Life-science) and/or Mathematics from C.H.S.E., Odisha or any examination equivalent to it, approved by PCI. Candidates must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, both in theory as well as practical. Student of Vocational course& distance education/correspondence course are not eligible. The list of approved examinations is placed in Appendix – 2.
(2)Be 17 years of age as on 31.12.2018.3. (a)Be a Native/Permanent Resident of Odisha. Such candidates shall furnish certificate of Nativity/Permanent Residentship of Odisha from appropriate authority.
3. (b). Son, daughter or spouses of :
i) Employee of Govt. of Odisha.
ii) Defence Personnel posted in Odisha/Employee of Govt. of India working in Odisha.
iii) Member of All India Services (Odisha Cadre) serving within/outside Odisha.
iv) Employee of Govt. of India Undertaking/Govt. of Odisha Undertaking located in Odisha.
Such claims should be supported by certificate of service of parents or spouse from competent Authority.
(4) Odia belonging to outlying Odia speaking tracks (as defined by Government of Odisha, P.& S. Dept., Resolution No.13411 Gen. dated 8.8.69, as amended from time to time). Such candidates must have Odia as M.I.L in H.S.C. or equivalent examination and shall furnish the certificate of authenticity of their domicile from an officer not below the rank of S.D.O. (Civil) of the locality and H.S.C. certificate showing Odia as M.I.L.
(5) An Indian National (including NRI) other than 1 & 3 mentioned above. But such candidates would be eligible for admission into Private Colleges only & not Government College, subject to condition that, their case would be considered after all candidates belonging to clause 1 to 3 are exhausted.
- Online Registration & Online Application : 14.07.18 to 27.07.18
- Document Verification : 30.07.18 to 05.08.18
- Publication of Merit List & seat matrix : 09.08.18
- Online choice locking : 10.08.18 to 14.08.18
- Download of allotment cum admission Letter : 16.08.18 to 19.08.18
- Provisional admission before Convener : 23.08.27.08.18
- Any Resignation after admission : On or before 31.08.18
- Reporting in the Institution : On or before 31.08.18
- Spot counseling if vacancy arises : 03.09.18 &04.09.18
- Vacant seats (Out o 85%) deemed to be surrendered to Private Colleges : 07.09.18
- Admission in Private Colleges : Up to 20.09.18 (Management quota and Vacant state quota)
- Physical document verification of candidates, admitted against Management quota and Vacant state quota . : On or before 29.09.18
- Final submission of list of admitted candidates to Institutions and OSBP : 01.10.18
- Date of commencement of Classes : 01.10.18
How to Apply:
Please see the prospectus for further detail available in the website http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in/(click on PHARMACY). All the candidates who wish to participate in counselling procedure for admission to D.Pharm. course must register within due time through the DMET website i.e. http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in in Pharmacy admission section. Registration means creating own username and password for log in to the site.
Visit Official Website: Click Here
Prospectus for D. Pharma Admission 2018: Click Here
Seat Availability for Counselling: Click Here
Online Application for Admission: Click Here