Directorate Of Nursing Odisha invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission in GNM Course in all the INC (Indian Nursing Council) recognized Government and Private Nursing Institutions of the State for the Academic Session, 2017-18. See below details to get more information.
Directorate Of Nursing Odisha GNM Courses Details
- Course Name: GNM
- Cost of Application Form & Prospectus: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only
» Candidates must be 17 years of age or above as on 31.12.2017.
Passed 10+2 from CHSE Odisha or equivalent.
OR Candidates qualify in 10+2 Exams conducted by National Institute of Open School, (equivalent to CHSE Odisha) are also eligible.
» Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
» Must have passed Odia up to M.E. standard for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85 % Govt seats in private nursing institutions recognized by INC.
» Physically handicapped having locomotor disability of lower limbs from 40 % to 50 % only will be taken into consideration. Candidates are advised to obtain their handicapped certificate from the competent authority of the concerned district.
» Shall be medically fit for the course (Medical certificate format in annexure- VI).
- Availability of Online Application form and Prospectus in official website ( http://dohodisha.nic.in ): 10.07.2017 to 21.08.2017
- Last date for submission of online application form 21.08.2017 by 12.00 O’ Clock Midnight
- Date of Publication of Applicant List in the official website ( http://dohodisha.nic.in ): 28.08.2017
- Date of Document Verification at Nodal Centers. 01.09.2017 to 11.09.2017 by 5 PM, excluding Govt. holidays. Medical board for the verification of PH Candidates: 14.09.2017 / 15 .09.2017
- Publication of Provisional Merit List and Seat allotment of the selected candidate for 1st Round: 20.09.2017
- Date of Reporting at nodal centers with part course fees for 1st Round: 22.09.2017 to 26.09.2017 by 5 PM ,excluding Govt. holidays.
- Publication of Seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round: 07 .10.2017
- Reporting at nodal center with part course Fees for 2nd Round counseling: 12 .10.2017 to 16.10.2017 by 5 PM ,excluding Govt. holidays.
- Publication of Seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round: 18.10.2017
- Reporting at nodal center with part course Fees for 3rd round counseling 20.10.2017 to 23.10.2017 by 5 PM , excluding Govt. holidays.
- Reporting at the institution for admission 20.10.2017 to 27.10.2017 by 5 PM.
- Uploading data against Management quota seats ( 15 % Management seats + Vaccant seats of 85 % Govt .quota seats ) in the official website 01.11.2017 to 15.11.2017
- Commencement of classes: 01.11.2017
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must submit their online application from dt.10.07.2017 to dt.21.08.2017 by 12.00 O’ Clock Midnight. The Prospectus of GNM Courses will be available in the website : http://dohodisha.nic.in / www.nursingodisha.nic.in . N.B. :- For assistance applicants may take help of help desks present at the concerned Chief District Medical Officers Office (at District Level), Community Health Centers (at Block Level), Common Service Centre (CSC) (at Gram Panchayat Level). Candidates may avail the facility at the nearest CSC by paying Rs.35/- (Rupees Thirty Five) only for the above purpose (please refer Prospectus). The candidates are advised to give maximum choices for desired Institutions till Document Verification at the respective Nodal Centers and do the final locking of choices prior to document verification.
Click Here to Download GNM prospectus
Click Here to Apply Online For Admission