Directorate Of Nursing, Department of Health & Family Welfare Government Odisha invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission in GNM Course in all the ONMC (Indian Nurse & Midwives Council) recognized Government and Private Nursing Institutions of the State for the Academic Session, 2018-19. See below details to get more information.
Directorate Of Nursing Odisha GNM Courses Details
- Course Name: GNM
- Course Duration: 3 Years
- Cost of Application Form & Prospectus: Rs.500/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only
» Candidate must be completed 17 years of age as on dt: 31. 12. 2018.
» The candidates must have passed
10+2 with 40% marks from CHSE Odisha or equivalent thereof, However science is preferable.
10 +2/12th with 40% marks from state open schools recognized by state Govt. and National Institute of Open School recognized by Central Govt.
10+2 vocational ANM course with 40% marks from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
10 +2 Health Science vocational stream from a recognized CBSE Board/ State/ Center.
» Registered ANM with 10+2 pass.
» 5% of total mark is relaxed for SC/ ST candidates.
» ASHA having 10+2 pass with 40% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates ) is eligible for applying the GNM course.
» Must have passed Odia up to M.E. standard for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85% Govt. seats in private nursing institutions recognized by ONMC.
» Must be a domicile / permanent resident / native of Odisha but currently residing outside Odisha.( for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85% Govt seats in private nursing institutions recognized by ONMC)
» Both female / male candidates (only 10% reservation for male candidates out of total seats) are eligible to apply.
» Physically handicapped having locomotor disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% only will be taken in to consideration. Candidates are advised to obtain their handicapped certificate from the competent authority of the concerned district. Candidates more than 50% lower locomotory disability will not be eligible and candidates having any other disability will only be eligible after production of genuine medical board certificate( i.e. the Medical Board certifying that the applicant is eligible for perusing the Nursing Course ) .
» Shall be medically fit for the course (Medical certificate format in annexure -VI)
Important Date (Revised Date)
- Availability of Online Application form and Prospectus in official website ( http://dohodisha.nic.in ) : 20.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 by 11.45 P.M.
- Last date for submission of online application form: 20.08.2017 by 11.45 P.M.
- Last date for submission of Application fee: 20.08.2018 by 11.45 PM
- Date of Publication of Applicant List in the official website ( http://dohodisha.nic.in ): 29.08.2018
- Date of Document Verification at Nodal Centers. 04.09.2018 to 07.09.2018, excluding Govt. holidays.
- Medical board for the verification of PH Candidates: 10.09.2018 to 11.09.2018
- Publication of Provisional Merit List and seat allotment of the selected candidate for 1st Round: 18.09.2018
- Date of Reporting at nodal centers with course fees for 1st Round: 22.09.2018 to 25.09.2018, excluding Govt. holidays.
- Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round: 27.19.2018
- Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for second round counseling: 03.10.2018 to 04.10.2018
- Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round.: 06.10.2018
- Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for 3rd round counseling: 10.10.2018 to 11.10.2018
- Reporting at the institution for admission: 20.10.2018 to 27.10.2018
- Admission of students against Vaccant seats of 85% Govt .quota seats: 29.10.2018 to 31.10.2018 excluding Govt. holidays.
- Commencement of classes: 01.11.2018
- Uploading data against Management quota seats ( 15% Management seats + Vaccant seats of 85% Govt .quota seats ) in the official website: 01.11.2018 to 30.11.2018
How to Apply: Intending candidates must submit their online application from dt.19.08.2018 to dt.20.08.2018 by 11.45 P.M. The Prospectus of GNM Course will be available in the website : http://dohodisha.nic.in / www.nursingodisha.nic.in . N.B. :- For assistance applicants may take help of help desks present at the concerned Chief District Medical Officers Office (at District Level), Community Health Centers (at Block Level), Common Service Centre (CSC) (at Gram Panchayat Level). Candidates may avail the facility at the nearest CSC by paying Rs.35/- (Rupees Thirty Five) only for the above purpose (Refer Prospectus). The candidates are advised to give maximum choices for desired Institutions till Document Verification at the respective Nodal Centers and do the final locking of choices prior to document verification.
Visit Official Website
Click Here to Download GNM prospectus
Click Here to Apply Online for Admission