Directorate Of Nursing Odisha invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission in ANM Course in all the INC (Indian Nursing Council) recognized Government and Private Nursing Institutions of the State for the Academic Session, 2017-18. See below details to get more information.
Directorate Of Nursing Odisha ANM Courses Details
- Course Name: ANM
- Cost of Application Form & Prospectus: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only
» Candidate must be 17 years of age or above as on dt: 31. 12. 2017.
» The candidates must have passed: 10+2 with 40 % marks from CHSE Odisha or equivalent thereof, However science is preferable.
Or 10 +2/12th with 40 % marks from state open schools recognized by state Govt. and National Institute of Open School recognized by Central Govt.
Or 10+2 vocational ANM course with 40 % marks from the school recognized by Indian Nursing School.
Or 10 +2 Health Science vocational stream from a recognized CBSE Board/ State/ Center.
Or Registered ANM with 10+2 pass.
» 5 % of total mark is relaxed for SC/ ST candidates.
» Must have passed Odia up to M.E. standard for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85 % Govt seats in private nursing institutions recognized by INC.
» Must be a domicile / permanent resident / native of Odisha but currently residing outside Odisha.( for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85 % Govt seats in private nursing institutions recognized by INC)
- Availability of Online Application form and Prospectus in official website ( http://dohodisha.nic.in ) : 10.07.2017 to 21.08.2017
- Last date for submission of online application form: 21.08.2017 by 12.00 O’ Clock Midnight
- Date of Publication of Applicant List in the official website ( http://dohodisha.nic.in ): 28.08.2017
- Date of Document Verification at Nodal Centers. 12.09.2017 to 23.09.2017 by 5 PM , excluding Govt. holidays.
- Medical board for the verification of PH Candidates: 03.10.2017 / 04 .10.2017
- Publication of Provisional Merit List and seat allotment of the selected candidate for 1st Round: 07.10.2017
- Date of Reporting at nodal centers with course fees for 1st Round: 09.10.2017 to 12.10.2017 by 5 PM , excluding Govt. holidays.
- Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round: 17.10.2017
- Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for second round counseling: 18.10.2017 to 21.10.2017 by 5 PM , excluding Govt. holidays.
- Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round.: 24.10.2017
- Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for 3rd round counseling: 25.10.2017 to 27.10.2017 by 5 PM ,
- Reporting at the institution for admission: 25.10.2017 to 28.10.2017 by 5 PM.
- Uploading data against Management quota seats ( 15% Management seats + Vacant seats of 85 % Govt .quota
- seats ) in the official website: 01.11.2017 to 15.11.2017
- Commencement of classes: 01.11.2017
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must submit their online application from dt.10.07.2017 to dt.21.08.2017 by 12.00 O’ Clock Midnight. The Prospectus of ANM Course will be available in the website : http://dohodisha.nic.in / www.nursingodisha.nic.in . N.B. :- For assistance applicants may take help of help desks present at the concerned Chief District Medical Officers Office (at District Level), Community Health Centers (at Block Level), Common Service Centre (CSC) (at Gram Panchayat Level). Candidates may avail the facility at the nearest CSC by paying Rs.35/- (Rupees Thirty Five) only for the above purpose (Refer Prospectus). The candidates are advised to give maximum choices for desired Institutions till Document Verification at the respective Nodal Centers and do the final locking of choices prior to document verification.
Click Here to Download ANM prospectus
Click Here to Apply Online for Admission