Online common application forms for Plus Three admission in Odisha will be available from 12th June 2018 & Students can apply for admission till 21st June 2018, the Department of Higher Education Odisha has notified. 2,23,378 seats are available in 840 Govt. & Private +3 colleges this year. These include 1,68,541 seats in Arts, 32,225 in Physical Science, 21,360 seats in Biology Science, 1,252 Seats in Commerce & 9,148 Seats in Sanskrit.
Students can apply in their chosen colleges both in online and offline format. To apply online they need to log on to www.dheodisha.gov.in . Those who are interested applying offline, they can fill up the format at their nearest Student Academic Management System (SAMS) Resource Centers (List available at www.dheodisha.gov.in). According to the notification released by the department, the first cut-off mark list would be announced on 3rd July 2018 and the first phase admission would be conducted between 4th July and 7th July 2018.
The second merit list will be declared on 11th July 2018 and the admission would be held between 12th July to 13th July 2018.
Student can apply offline for balance seat at college level for admission between 16th July to 18th July 2018. Students can option to select 20 colleges from the list of colleges. The entire admission process will complete by 21st July 2018 and classes will start on 16th July 2018. Students can contact SAMS Resource Center (SRC) & toll free no – 155335 / 18003456770 for more information about admission. Student must watch common prospectus before form fill. For download Common Prospectus visit www.dheodisha.gov.in or given below link.
Important Date of Odisha+3 Admission :
1. Availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF) in the H.E. Department website www.dheodisha.gov.in : 12th June 2018 (06.00 A.M)
2. Availability of Offline/Manual CAF at nearest SAMS Resource [SRC] Center : 12th June 2018 [10.00 A.M](List available at www.dheodisha.gov.in)
3. Last date for applying online CAF : 26th June 2018 (12:00 Midnight)
4. Last date for submitting Offline/Manual CAF along with supporting documents & fees: 27th June 2018 (05:00 P.M.)
5. Last date for submitting print copy of Online CAF at any SRCs along with supporting documents & fees: 27th June 2018 (05:00 P.M.)
6. Last date for Online CAF validation & digitization of Offline CAF in e-Space by SRCs: 29th June 2017(5.00 P.M.)
7. Publication of First Selection merit list: 3rd July 2018 (11:00 A.M.)
8. Admission of the First Selection Applicants & admission data updation by the colleges in their e-Space: 4th to 7th July 2018(5.00 P.M.)
9. Publication of Second Selection merit list: 11th July 2018 (11:00 A.M.)
10. Admission of the Second Selection Applicants & Second selection admission data updation e-Space by the colleges in their e-Space: 12th & 13th July 2018(05:00 P.M.)
11. Classes start for (+3) 1st year students: 16th July 2018
Timeline for Offline CAF for Balance Seat For he Session 2018-19
12. Submission of Off-line CAF for balance seat at college Level (The Cut-off mark for off-line admission will be three (3) marks below the cut-off mark of second round for that categories (Gen/ST/SC). In case SC/ST student are not available, such seats can be allotted to general students as per general cut-off mark (i.e. 2nd selection General cut-off minus 3 marks: 16 July to 18th July 2018 (11:00 A.M.)
13. Publication of the off-line selected applicants merit list: 19th July 2018 (2.00 P.M.)
14. Admission of the selected applicants & data updation: Completed by 21st July 20178(05:00 P.M.)
Important Link for +3 Admission:
Click Here For Visit Official Website
Click Here to Download Common Prospectus
Click Here to Apply Online