DHE Odisha +2 (Plus Two) Spot Admission Merit List & Cut Off Mark – DHE Odisha will be releasing the Spot admission Merit List / Cutoff mark for +2 admissions 2018 on July 16, 2018 at 11 A.M. The spot admission merit list will available on the official website of http://www.samsodisha.gov.in . Here we are providing direct link to open results page. Click on the below link, enter college code and serial number to know your application status
Registration of students for spot admission in the respective Higher Secondary Schools. Students can check their Application Status and Download Intimation Letter by entering the Money Receipt-cum-Index Number in the website of DHE Odisha.
A total of 1,19,409 seats had fallen vacant in Junior College after the 2nd phase admission. These include 34,409 seats in Arts, 60,792 in Science and 24,353 seats in Commerce.
- Publication of the Spot Merit List three times to the balance sheet after second merit list admission: 16-July-2018 (11:00 am)
- Registration of students for spot admission in the respective Higher Secondary Schools: 18-July-2018 (2:00 pm)
- Publication of final list of spot admission out of the students registered at respective Higher Secondary School: 18-July-2018 (03:00 pm)
- Admission of the students Selected in Spot Selection: 19-July-2018 to 21-July-2018
- Admission Data Updation of the student who took admission in the spot selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space: 23-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Classes start for the 1st year students: 24-July-2018