DHE Odisha +2 (Plus Two) Admission 2018 : Second Selection Merit List & Cut Off Mark – DHE Odisha will be releasing the first cut off list for +2 admissions 2018 on July 10, 2018 at 11 A.M. The cut-off marks will available on the official website of http://www.samsodisha.gov.in . Here we are providing direct link to open results page. Click on the below link, enter college code and serial number to know your application status.
Students would also be intimated through SMS and email to take admission on July 11th and 12, 2018, revealed higher education department source informed. Students can check their Application Status and Download Intimation Letter by entering the Money Receipt-cum-Index Number in the website of DHE Odisha.
A total of 1,27,393 seats had fallen vacant in Junior College after the first phase admission. These include 41,838 seats in Arts, 61,197 in Science and 24,358 seats in Commerce.
- Publication of Merit List of the Second Selection: 10-July-2018 (11:00 am)
- Admission of the students Selected in Second Selection: 11-July-2018 12-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Admission Data Updation of the student who took admission in the second selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space: 13-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Publication of the Spot Merit List three times to the balance sheet after second merit list admission: 16-July-2018 (11:00 am)
- Registration of students for spot admission in the respective Higher Secondary Schools: 18-July-2018 (2:00 pm)
- Publication of final list of spot admission out of the students registered at respective Higher Secondary School: 18-July-2018 (03:00 pm)
- Admission of the students Selected in Spot Selection: 19-July-2018 to 21-July-2018
- Admission Data Updation of the student who took admission in the spot selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space: 23-July-2018 (05:00 pm)
- Classes start for the 1st year students: 24-July-2018