Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society, Govt. of Odisha Deptt. of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha invites applications in prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up the Physiotherapist posts under Integrated Physiotherapy Unit , National Health Mission, Odisha on contractual basis with monthly remuneration. Read below details to get more information.
DEIC, NHM, Odisha Physiotherapist Recruitment Details
- Post Name: Physiotherapist
- No of Post: 43
- Age Limit: 21-35 years as on 01.09.18
- Qualification:-Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T) or Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy (B.O.T) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institution / University. The Degree must be 4 ½ years full time course including 6 months of compulsory internship.
- Experience:-She/he must have minimum 02 years of post qualification clinical experience.
- Remuneration (in Rs.) & other allowances as admissible: Rs.24,696/- + PI
- Date of Registration & Original Certificate Verification: 09.09.2018
- Venue:- Amar Singh Auditorium, Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Unit-III, Bhubaneswar
Walk-In-Interview:Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for registration in between 10.30 A.M. to 12 Noon on the date as mentioned against the post. No registration will be allowed in any case after scheduled date and time of registration. After registration of the candidate, original certificate verification shall be made. If the number of candidates registered will be high then, the original certificate verification will be continued for other date/s, which will be notified to the candidates on the date of registration. Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete
Official Advertisement & Application Form: Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here