Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education, North Orissa University Baripada Mayurbhnj is going to engage full time Faculty Positions (Assistant Professor /Associate Professor in Anthropology/Economics/ Education/ English/History/ Odia/ Political Science/ Sanskrit/Sociology/Santali/MSW/Library Science/MBA/ MCA) on the basis of tenure track. Read below details to get more information.
DDC, North Orissa University Recruitment Details
- Post Name: Assistant Professor /Associate Professor in
- Vacancy Department: Anthropology/Economics/ Education/ English/History/ Odia/ Political Science/ Sanskrit/Sociology/Santali/MSW/Library Science/MBA/ MCA
- Jobs: Teaching/Research/ curricular activities/ non-academic works etc. from time to time will be assigned by the authority.
- Salary: Consolidated
- Qualification Required:
– Minimum qualification of the candidate: PG with 55% in relevant discipline
– Having communication and writing skill
– Commitment towards works
– Having a good number of publications
– Familiarity/experience with the characteristics of open and Distance Learning mode will be given preference.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates may apply by 12/09/2018 up to 5 P.M. through E-mail ID: [email protected] with soft copy of all documents along with recent CV and Aadhaar details. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The communication will be made through E-mail only. No other modes will be acceptable.
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here