District Child Protection Unit, (DCPU) Dhenkanal intends to engage professional staffs on contractual basis for District Child Protection Unit, under Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS) as per the Letter No. 67/OSCPS/RS-0001-2016, Date 19.01.2017 of the Director, Odisha State Child Protection Society, Bhubaneswar. Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed application form for Data Analyst post initially for period of 11 months. The post may be extended further by the District Child Protection Unit depending on the performance review. See job details to get more information.
District Child Protection Unit, (DCPU) Dhenkanal, Job Details
- Name of the post:Data Analyst
- No of Post: 01
- Office: DCPU
- Monthly Remuneration: Rs.14,000 P.M. Consolidated
- Qualification: Graduate in any stream preferably in Statistics / Mathematics / Pure Sciences / Sociology and knowledge in MS Excel.
- Experience: Applicants must have the essential qualification along with adequate experience. The candidate should possess basic computer knowledge, good writing skill, speaking and reading knowledge in Odia will be treated as an added quality.
- Age Limit: 21-35 years with relaxation admissible.
- Selection Procedure: Written – 50 % , Carrier – 20 %, Experience – 15 %, Interview: 15 %
- Last date and time of submission of application: 15th May 2017 by 5.00 P.M.
How to Apply:
Aspirants willing to apply for the above post are advised to visit Dhenkanal District official website www.dhenkanal.nic.in for detailed information on advertisement, term & conditions, eligibility criteria, payment of application fee, plan of examination, how to apply and other instruction etc. Eligible candidate may submit their applications completely in every respect at The Office of the District Child Protection Officer, District Child Protection Unit, LIC Lane, Ganesh Bazar, Dhenkanal. Latest by 5 pm on Date : 15.05.2017, by speed post or registered post only. Application in sealed cover has to be submitted for the post quoting the position applied on the top of the envelope.
Click Here For Full Advertisement Details