Walk-in-interview will be held on dated 12.10.2013 to fill up the following position purely on contract basis to work in the National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development, Bharatpur, Near Kalinga Studio, Bhubaneswar-751003, under CCRAS, Deptt. of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and F.W. Govt. of India as per details given below.
- Name of Position: Consultant Bio-Chemistry
- Number of Position: 01 Posts
- Minimum qualification: Essential A) Educational. i) A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. ii) M.D. (Biochemistry) / MBBS with M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent. OR i) M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry) from a recognized University or equivalent. ii) Ph.D: (Medical Biochemistry) B) Experience 2years experience in clinical biochemistry. The position requires the skills for running the clinical biochemistry facilities & maintaining the QC of the lab.
- Age: Maximum Age of period of 65 years as on 1st. January of the recruitment year
- Consolidated remuneration / Fee: Rs.18,000/-
- Tenure: Initially for a period of one year
Walk In Interview:
Interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee along with all original certificates/ Bio-data and two passport size photographs at the above address on date 12.10.2013.
National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development
Bharatpur Near Kalinga Studio