RTE-SSA, Rayagada invites applications in prescribed format eligible Level IV/ V Elementary Cadre Teachers and Zilla Parishad Teachers of Rayagada district of engagement as CRC Coordinators in 94 vacant Clusters on deployment basis through Visioning Test as per OPEPA guidelines. The number of vacancies may vary depending on the vacancies if any arises before the conduct of Visioning Test. The deployment will be made on the basis of the result of Visioning Test. The panel list will remain valid for one calendar year. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final. See job details to get more information.
RTE-SSA, Rayagada Job Details
Post Name: Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator (CRCC)
No of Post: 94
- Level IV & V Elementary Cadre Teachers and Zilla Parisad Teachers of Rayagada District having minimum 5 years of service for retirement are eligible to apply for the post of CRCCs as per vacancy position.
- The teachers having departmental proceedings / charges of misappropriation of funds / criminal case pending against them are not eligible to apply.
- Those teachers who have been discharged / reverted back from the post of CRCC for various reason like completion of 05 years as CRCC, poor performance, misconduct, medical ground and registration etc. did not apply.
- Visioning Testing will be held in two parts
- (i) Written test on content area and educational development / issues. (ii) Group discussion on challenges / issues before elementary education, participation in both formats of examination is compulsory.
- Qualifying in the visioning Test does not, ipsofacto, confer a right to be posted as CRCC.
- Block is unit of merit selection of candidates.
- Candidates will apply for CRCC Coordinator of the blocks to which their parent school belongs.
- the present CRCCs who have been selected and are working as per the last visioning Test of 2014 also did not apply.
How to Apply:
For more details like eligibility criteria, documents to be submitted, vacancy position, application format and the undertaking format are uploaded in OPEPA website www.opepa.in and Rayagada district website www.rayagada.nic.in at recruitment section and also made available in the office of the District Project Coordinator, RTE-SSA, Rayagada, District Education Officer, Rayagada. Interested teachers can submit their applications in prescribed format to the District Project Coordinator, RTE-SSA, Rayagada through Registered/ Speed post only on or before 27.07.2017. Click Here to Download Details of Official Advertisement & Application Format.