Council of Higher Secondary Education, the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of India have made provision for 2736 thousand seven hundred thirty six) nos. Scholarships under Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and university Students for distributions among eligible Higher Secondary pass out students of the CHSE, Odisha. Read below details to get more information.
CHSE Odisha Scholarship for +2 Pass out Students Details
(including Boys 50 % and Girls 50 % in each category + PH 3% Horizontally in each category)
1. ln order to consider for availing this Scholarship the applicant has to satisfy the following criteria.
A. She/ He must have passed the Annual Higher Secondary,Examination 2018 conducted by the CHSE, Odisha as regular candidate. Ex Regular/ Private/ Distance Education/ Vocational stream/ Other Board pass outs are not eligible to apply.
B. She/ He should have to prosecute higher studies in any College/institution/ University during 2018-19 as a regular student.
C. It is necessary that all students, who are eligible for scholar hip, need to apply with Aadhar Numbel which is seeded bank account.
D.The income limit of the parents form all sources shall exceed Rs.600000/- (Rupees six lakh) only.
E. Eligibility Cut off marks (the details of guidelines are available in (NSP portal)
F. The Govt. of India in Dept. of Higher Education has uploaded the preliminary list of students in Arts/Science/Commerce stream of CHSE, Odisha in National E-scholarship portal along with all the required information in Web,site (NSP) – www.scholarships.gov.in which may be followed by the intending students.
G.(1) The selected students also instructed to submit their renewal applications from batch 2015 3rd renewal, 2016 2nd renewal & 2017 1st renewal, within the scheduled date On-line.
(2) The Students availing any other scholarship are not eligible to avail this scholarship.
(3) The rate of Scholarship is Rs.10,000/-per annum at Graduation level for 1’t (First ) three years of College and University courses and Rs.20,000/ per annum at Post-Graduation on level. Students pursuing professional courses, in case, where the duration of course is Five (05) years/integrated course would get Rs.20,000/- per annum in the 4th & 5th year. However, students pursuing technical courses such as B.Tech, B-Engg. would get scholarship up to graduation level.
4. The annual renewal of this scholarship will depend on the scholars fulfilling of following condition
(a) that the students has secured 60% or more marks in the previous Exam.
(b)that the student has 75% attendance and
(c) that the students is not involved in any ragging activities
6. Complaints against the scholar regarding indiscipline or having indulged in ragging would lead for forfeiture of the scholarship if awarded.
Last Date of Online Application: 31.10.2018
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Visit Official Website To Apply: Click Here