Paradip Port Trust, an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Shipping, invites applications from eligible candidates for the Chief Manager(Corporate Legal) post. See job details to get more information.
Paradip Port Trust, Odisha Job Details
- Name of Post: Chief Manager(Corporate Legal)
- No of Post: 01
- Scale Pay: Rs.98,000/- P.M.(approx.)
- Essential Qualification: Degree in Law from a recognized National/International University.
- Desirable Qualification: Master’s degree in Corporate / Maritime Law from a recognized National/International University.
- Experience: Must have 15 years work experience in Legal/Administration/Estate matters in executive cadre in a responsible capacity in Govt./autonomous/public sector or reputed private/industrial establishments. Proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting.
- Desirable Experience :- I. Experience in Port / Shipping Sector/Infrastructure. II. Practicing experience as an Advocate.
- Age Limit: Below 55 years as on 1st June 2017
- Last Date of Application Receive: 31st July 2017
How to Apply:
Further details on professional qualifications, experience, duties and responsibilities, proforma of application, etc., the candidates may visit port website www.paradipport.gov.in . Desirous candidates may submit the applications in the prescribed format (attached herewith), addressed to Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Administrative Department, Paradip Port Trust, Dist- Jagatsinghpur, Pin-754142, Odisha, along with self-attested photo copies of certificates of age and required educational /professional qualifications & experience, etc. Click Here to Download Full Official Notification of Advertisement & Application Format