Board of Secondary Education, Odisha Cuttack invites online applications from eligible candidates for appearing at the Odisha School Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET), 2018 as per the following guidelines. Read below details to get more information.
OSSTET Registration Process:
- Applications shall be received through ONLINE mode only on visiting the website http://osstet.in/Home/Index
- Online link will be available (24×7) from 10.09.2018 12.00 Noon till 17.09.2018 11.45 pm
- The payment of fee shall be done through SBI Collect either in online or offline mode latest by 11.45 pm of 17.09.2018. However filling up of forms through online can be carried out till 18.09.2018 midnight.
- The step by step instructions for online registration, applicability & eligibility of candidates, qualifying criteria, syllabus & its structure, instructions for physical handicapped candidates & format for continuing certificate are available in the website “www.bseodisha.ac.in“.
- The date for downloading of Admit cards & date of the examination shall be notified in due course.
Official Advertisement: Click Here
OSSTET Eligibility Details: Click Here
OSSTET Syllabus: Click Here
OSSTET Online Apply: Click Here
OSSTET Application Fee Online Through SBI Collect: Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here