School of Education of Berhampur University, Bhanjabihar Odisha invites applications for admission into B.Ed. (Regular mode) course for the session 2017-19. See below details to know more about eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure, fee structure etc.
Admission Details for Self Finance Course in Bachelor of Education
- Course Name: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Mode: Regular (Self Finance)
- Duration: 2 Years
- No. of Seat: 50
- Age: The age limit as on 10.07.2017. The upper age limit is inclusive of age relaxation for relevant groups as admissible under rules.
- Application Form Fee: Rs. 500 for General Candidates & Rs. 400 for SC & ST Candidates
- Last Date: Last date for receiving the downloaded filled-in Application Form along with required documents including fee: 10.07.2017
- Note: No printed forms will be sold by the School of Education, Berhampur University
The candidate should have all the eligibility conditions given below:
- She / he must be an Arts / Science Graduate. General candidates should have at least 50 % marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree examination or in the Master Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity and SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates should have 45 % of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree examination or in the Master’s Degree. She / he should have passed Graduation with at least two school subjects of minimum 200 marks each.
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology (B.Tech.) with specialization in Science and Mathematics (as per AICTE syllabus) with 55 % marks in aggregate for SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates.
- The Science graduate candidates should have passed with two school subjects (with not less than 200 marks each) out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science and Geography.
- For the Arts Graduate candidate, one of the subject shall be considered out of English, Odia, Hindi and Sanskrit and another subject shall be considered from the subject studied out of History, Geography, Economics, Indian Economy, Political Science, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Mathematics (Each subject of the above mentioned list should have been studied at the Graduation level with not less than of 200 marks)
N.B.: The candidates who have passed Shastri qualification are not eligible to apply for the general B.Ed. Course.
- She / he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia. Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of the concerned school that he / she has passed HSC Examination in Odia medium.
How to Apply:
For further details regarding Admission, Eligibility, Date of Entrance, Application Form, Course Fee and other details, please refer Information Prospectus which is available in University official website: http://www.buodisha.edu.in or Check below link. The filled in application forms along with necessary document and bank draft are submitted to the undersigned by Registered / Speed Post on or before 10th July 2017. No application shall be accepted in person
Click Here to Download Official Admission Notification
Click Here to Download Application Form & Information Prospectus