Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online application from Bachelor Degree qualified candidates in Law for the 192 post of Assistant Public Prosecutor. See job details to get more information.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor
- No of the Post: 192 posts
- Age Limit : 21-35 years as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation shall be as per Govt. Rules.
- Qualification :Bachelor Degree in Law From Recognized University/Board.
- Selection Procedure : Candidates Will be Selected On the Basis of their performance in Written and Interview Test
- Application Fee : Rs- 300/- for Gen / OBC Candidates. No Fee for Other Reservation Categories
- Opening Date of online application: 6th April 2017
- Closing Date of online application: 5th May 2017
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria and other relevant information available at OPSC official website http://www.opsc.gov.in/ and register their application through the link available their in.