District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) invites applications from interested candidates for contractual engagement of AccountantCum-Data Entry Operators under the scheme Rajiv Gandhi Panchayat Sashakatikaran Abhiyaan (RGPSA) having following eligibility criteria.
- Name of the post : Accountant-Cum-Data Entry Operator
- Place of posting : Gram Panchayat
- Minimum qualification : +2 Commerce with basic knowledge in Computer operations. In case of non-availability of +2 Commerce candidates, next preference will be given to +2 Science candidates and thereafter to +2 Arts candidates in the descending order of preference. If no candidate is available within a GP, the post will be filled up by selecting candidates available within the concerned Block. If no candidate is available within the Block the posts will be filled up by selecting candidates available within the District.
- Age : The minimum age limit for the post is 18 years and maximum is 32 years as on 01.01.2014. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of ST / SC / SEBC / Ex-Service man / PH / Sports man as applicable to them as per rules prescribed by the Government. For GRS there will be further as relaxation of five years over and above the normal prescribed limit under each category.
- Remuneration : Rs. 5200/- (Consolidated) per month.
- Procedure of selection : On the basis of marks secured in 10th & 12th Examination.
- Within 3 months of their engagement the Accountant-Cum-DEOs will have to appear in a test of proficiency in Computer Operation as prescribed by the PR Deptt. Candidates will be disengaged, if they fail to pass the test.
- The applications should reach Project Director, DRDA, Mayurbhanj on or before 10-022014 by Registered / Speed post only. The Candidates should apply in the prescribed format available in the website. One application should be submitted for one GP.
- The Collector-Cum-CEO, Zilla Parishad, Mayurbhanj reserve all right to reject or accept any or all applications without assigning any reason thereto.
- `For details please visit our official website : www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
- IMPORTANT DATES : Last date of receipt ink signed application 10.02.2014