State Selection Board Department of Higher Education Government of Odisha invites Online applications from eligible candidates for 833 Lecturers (DP Post) for non govt. colleges of Odisha. Read below details to get more information.
SSB Department of Higher Education Odisha Recruitment Details
- Post Name: Lecturers(DP Posts)
- No of Post: 833 [ ST- 183(62-W) SC-132(43-W) SEBC- 90(28-W) UR-428(140-W) ]
- Age Limit: 21 years to 42 years of age as on 1st September, 2018. Age relaxation as per govt. rule.
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade with a second class in the Bachelor’s Degree. Provided that candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade with a 2nd class in the Bachelors’ Degree.
- Selection Procedure: The selection shall be on the basis of written test, career and viva-voice test.
- opening date of online applications-12.11.2018
- closing date of online applications-11.12.2018 (midnight)
How to Apply:
Candidate must go through the details of the Long Advertisement available in the Website of State Selection Board before filling up the Online Application Form. Candidates must apply online through the website of SSB – http://www.ssbodisha.nic.in
Visit Official Website: Click Here
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here