Odisha Public Service Commission invites online application for Lecturer in Government College of Physical Education in Group ‘B’ under Sports and youth Services Department. See below job details to get more information about eligibility, salary, how to apply etc.
OPSC Post Graduate Teachers Jobs Details
- Post Name: Lecturer
- Vacancy Position: As per requisition filled by the Sports and youth Services Department, Govt. of Odisha, the vacancy position along with reservation thereof for the post of Lecturer in Govt. College of Physical Education is 07(W-1)
- Educational Qualification: A candidates must have completed Master Degree in Physical Education (M.P.Ed) with 55 % of marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized University in India.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800 GP: Rs. 4,600
- Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years. For Age relaxation details check details of advertisement available in the website of the OPSC (Advertisement link is given below)
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Odisha by birth only are exempted from payment of this fee).
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28th July 2017
- The last date of filling up online application : 16th August, 2017 till 11.59 P.M.
- The last of payment of application fee at any Branch of SBI: 19th August, 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 24th August, 2017
How to Apply:
Candidates must go through the details of the long advertisement available in the website of the OPSC before filling of the online application form. Candidates must apply online through the website of the opsc http://opsconline.gov.in . Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates are required to send the printout / hard copy of the filled in online application duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc, as provided under Para-10 of the long Advertisement available in website (Advertisement link is given below), by Speed post / Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001 so as to reach the same in the office of OPSC on or before 24.08.2017.
Click Here to Download Details of Advertisement
Click Here to Apply Online