Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Govt of India is inviting application for Accountant cum Data Entry Operators posts in all gram panchayats of Odisha through the concerned District Collectors. Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Govt of India is recruiting various 6232 Accountant cum Data Entry Operator posts under Rajiv Gandhi Panchayat Sashakatikaran Abhiyaan (RGPSA). See job details to get more information.
- Name of the post : Accountant-Cum-Data Entry Operator
- No of Posts: 6232
- Place of posting : Gram Panchayat
- Minimum qualification : +2 Commerce with basic knowledge in Computer operations. In case of non-availability of +2 Commerce candidates, next preference will be given to +2 Science candidates and thereafter to +2 Arts candidates in the descending order of preference. If no candidate is available within a GP, the post will be filled up by selecting candidates available within the concerned Block. If no candidate is available within the Block the posts will be filled up by selecting candidates available within the District.
- Age : The minimum age limit for the post is 18 years and maximum is 32 years as on 01.01.2014. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of ST / SC / SEBC / Ex-Service man / PH / Sports man as applicable to them as per rules prescribed by the Government. For GRS there will be further as relaxation of five years over and above the normal prescribed limit under each category.
- Remuneration : Rs. 5200/- (Consolidated) per month.
- Procedure of selection : On the basis of marks secured in 10th & 12th Examination.
District Wise Full Advertisement Details