Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Assistant in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India. See the job details to get more information.
- Name of the Post: Assistant in Clerical Cadre
- No. of Vacancies: 5092 Nos. (SC-760,ST-463, OBC-1189 & GEN-2690)
- Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Age Limit: Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.05.2014. Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit to Reserved category candidates Upper age is relaxable by (i) 3 years in the case of OBC candidates. (ii) 5 years in the case of : (a) SC/ST candidates
- Application Fee and Intimation Charge (Non Refundable): For SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only) and For General and Others Rs. 450/- (App. fee including intimation charges). Fee/Postal charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to go through the detalied advertisement available at Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com & www.sbi.co.in and register their application through the link available theirin. Click here to apply and download notifications and advertisement
• Online Registration of Application: 26.05.2014 to 14.06.2014
• Payment of Fees – Online: 26.05.2014 to 14.06.2014
• Payment of Fees – Offline: 26.05.2014 to 17.06.2013