Odisha Public Service Commission invites online application for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Class II (Group-“B”) under Fisheries & ARD Department. See below job details to get more information about eligibility, salary, how to apply etc.
OPSC Post Graduate Teachers Jobs Details
- Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Vacancy Position: 364 (UR-226, SC-54, ST-84)
- Educational Qualification: A candidates must be Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University in India or abroad and must have registered himself / herself under the veterinary practitioner Act, 1970.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 09,300-34,800 GP: Rs. 4,600
- Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years. For Age relaxation details check details of advertisement available in the website of the OPSC (Advertisement link is given below)
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with disability (whose disability is not less than 40 %) are exempted from payment of this fee).
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20th September 2017
- The last date of filling up online application : 20th November, 2017
- The last of payment of application fee at any Branch of SBI: 23rd November, 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 30th November, 2017
How to Apply:
Candidates must go through the details of the long advertisement available in the website of the OPSC before filling of the online application form. Candidates must apply online through the website of the opsc http://opsconline.gov.in . Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates are required to send the printout / hard copy of the filled in online application duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc, as provided under Para-10 of the long Advertisement available in website (Advertisement link is given below), by Speed post / Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001 so as to reach the same in the office of OPSC on or before 30.11.2017.
Click Here to Download Details of Advertisement
Click Here to Apply Online