Odisha Public Service Commission invites online application for Post Graduate Teachers under science & commerce stream in Group-“B” of State Service for the Higher Secondary Schools functioning under ST & SC Development Department. See below job details to get more information about eligibility, salary, how to apply etc.
OPSC Post Graduate Teachers Jobs Details
- Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher
- Vacancy Position: As per requisition filled by the ST & SC Development Department, the vacancy for the Post Graduate Teacher is 230 (w-72)
- Subject Wise Vacancy Details: Physics – 31, Chemistry – 31, Zoology – 30, Botany – 31, Mathematics – 31, Odia – 34, English – 34, Commerce – 08
- Educational Qualification: (i) A candidates must be Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50 & Mark in aggregate
or must have possessed two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course from Regional College Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50 % mark in aggregate.
(ii) B.Ed . or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University.
(iii) Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in support of above qualification obtained from recognized University or College or Institution.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-34,000 GP: Rs. 4,600
- Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years. For Age relaxation details check details of advertisement available in the website of the OPSC (Advertisement link is given below)
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with disability (whose disability is not less than 40 % ) are exempted from payment of this fee).
- Starting Date of Online Application: 1st August 2017
- The last date of filling up online application : 21st August, 2017
- The last of payment of application fee at any Branch of SBI: 24th August, 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 31st August, 2017
How to Apply:
Candidates must go through the details of the long advertisement available in the website of the OPSC before filling of the online application form. Candidates must apply online through the website of the opsc http://opsconline.gov.in . Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates are required to send the printout / hard copy of the filled in online application duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc, as provided under Para-9 of the long Advertisement available in website (Advertisement link is given below), by Speed post / Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001 so as to reach the same in the office of OPSC on or before 31.08.2017.
Click Here to Download Details of Advertisement
Click Here to Apply Online