Tata Motors Limited, Pantnagar-Uttarakhand, India’s largest Automobile Company invites application from suitable candidates for the post of ‘Industrial Trainee’ for following ITI Trades for its Pantnagar Plant.
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel
- Painter (General)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- 10. C.O.E
- The above mentioned trades must be approve/certified from scvt/NCVT.
- ITI candidates must have passed the exam compulsory.
- Higher Technical qualification candidates need not apply for the above post.
- Candidates must have passed 10th as a regular student with subjects –English, Maths and Science from State Board or CBSE Board.
- Age: 18 years to 26 years (Date of Birth between 01.04.1988 to 31.03.1996)
- Candidates selected must be willing to work in any of the shops.
- Candidates should not physically Handicapped/Physically Challenged.
- Candidates should not have appeared for written exam/interviewed/worked earlier in Tata Motors Limited.
- Knowledge of Hindi Language desirable.
Walk In Interview
1. 10th Mark sheet and Certificate 2. ITI Marks Sheet 3. Cast Certificates 4. Domicile / Residential Certificate 5. Other Educational Documents 6. Passport Size Photographs-4nos. 7. Photo Identity Proofs-Voter Identity Card or Driving License or Adhaar Card or Passport 8. PAN Card or PAN Application Receipt Compulsory.